Billtrust is seeking a passionate, seasoned and entrepreneurial Senior Manager, Product to join our high growth line of business. In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to build our our market leadership position while driving substantial revenue growth for the company.
In this role, you will be a member of the product leadership team and will develop and execute on the product strategy, business model, and product roadmap. You will coordinate and partner with leaders in engineering, design, marketing, sales, and care to develop and optimize the product features, user experience, go-to-market model, pricing and packaging, customer acquisition, service delivery, and customer support offerings.
- As a seasoned SaaS product leader, you will have demonstrated an ability to identify new market opportunities, translate customer problems into new, revenue-generating products, and collaborate effectively with peers in engineering and design to deliver on the product strategy. You are naturally customer-centric and thrive on user interactions and feedback. You have the analytical capabilities to dive deep into data sources and uncover insights and opportunities that lead to growth. You have a demonstrated ability to take calculated risks and utilize customer feedback to drive decision making. You are a product leader who can motivate the product, engineering and design teams with your passion and vision and a team leader with a proven track record for executing iteratively in a fast-paced, startup-like environment.
- Manage product backlog and lead the development of agile product owners
- Direct competitive and industry intelligence initiatives, partnering with Product Marketing and Business Development teams
- Lead competitive intelligence efforts to advance the product team’s deep understanding of business challenges and unmet needs in the global market
- Demonstrate thought leadership and subject matter expertise in the invoice-to-cash ecosystem, especially in global payments, to drive new ideas into the business
- Partner with the Cash Application product managers and product marketing managers to identify market needs, prioritize knowledge gaps/business needs for product delivery
- Work independently and collaborate with business partners in product, marketing and sales
- Effectively connect research and market intelligence findings to client-specific opportunities/recommendations, and leverage these insights to effectively consult prospective clients in strategic decision making
- Disseminate findings to small and large audiences and/or executives, in a clear, concise fashion, ensuring key business questions are adequately answered
- Influence decision-making and consult on strategic initiatives across client groups
- Keep abreast of external market factors, trends and research that may impact business decisions
- Stay ahead of global invoice-to-cash trends and be a thought leader on new feature demands